Texas Home Building
Since 2009 our team of professional roofers have worked to build and maintain roofs across Texas. We’ve partnered with leading home builders in Austin, San Antonio and Dallas/Fort Worth to help complete new construction projects, as well as private homeowners working on their own dream homes. All of our construction work comes with our service guarantee, as well as manufacturer warranties on materials.
Radiant Roofing installs all major manufactured composition, asphalt shingles in a variety of colors and warranties. Our preferred shingle manufacturer is Certainteed. Each brand carries a 3-tab shingle, which has a 25-year warranty, as well as an architectural or dimensional shingle, which carries a Lifetime Limited warranty. In some cases a 50-year shingle with varying profiles are available. Radiant Roofing is a Certified Certainteed Select Shingle Master Contractor, which allows us to offer a 50-year Labor & Material Warranty.
Tile roofing requires structural stability in the home’s framing, so it is most practical in new home construction. A professionally installed tile roof will last the lifetime of your home. A myriad of colors and profiles are available to suit any home style.
Radiant Roofing is a Tile Roofing Institute (TRI) certified installer. We meet TRI specs and take the extra steps of applying a moisture barrier for you. We also use two-step pipe flashings and metal in the valleys to protect against leaks in critical areas.
Tile roofs will not burn, be damaged by vermin, warp, lift, or curl. They come with a manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty and a seven-year workmanship warranty.
Metal is durable and practically maintenance-free. We use a standing-seam application, which has the distinctive visual feature of an interlocking seam between vertical metal panels. Metal roofs perform well in all types of extreme weather and are virtually leak-proof.
We use Berridge Manufacturing and McElroy Metals for our metal roofs. The roofs carry a 20-year manufacturer’s guarantee. Radiant Roofing provides a seven-year workmanship warranty on all complete metal roofs.
- Estimate – After we have a copy of your new projects plans our estimating team can measure and evaluate the needed roofing material to provide you with the most accurate proposal. Once a decision is made, our sales team member will also be your contact during the installation of the roofing system.
- Dry-In – Once the project is fully decked and ready, we will send a crew out to install a full synthetic underlayment layer as well as required flashings.
- At this stage- It is up to your builder to complete all exterior coverings i.e.: brick, stucco, siding above the roofline, as well as all roof vent penetration prior to roof installation.
- Installation – Once the project is ready our crew will return to professionally install the roofing system.
- Final Inspection – When construction has been completed, we will schedule a final roofing inspection. During the inspection a member of our Service Team will re-asses the roofing system and address any touch ups if needed.
Your roofing project isn’t finished until the Final inspection has been completed.